FOMO CLUB ASIA SDN BHD
Effective Date: 1st Jan 2022
Terms and Condition of Use
The Structure of Our Organization
Throughout the site, the terms "FOMO CLUB ASIA", "FOMO CLUB ASIA subsidiaries," "we," "us" and "our" refer, as appropriate in the context, to FOMO CLUB ASIA or one or more of its subsidiaries. Featured products and positions on issues included on the site are products or positions of the separate businesses operated by the appropriate subsidiary corporation.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site includes links to other sites, some of them operated by FOMO CLUB ASIA subsidiaries and some of them operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained in those other sites. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on other sites and are not responsible for the content of any other sites or for any products or services that may be offered through other sites. Third-party sites may contain information with which we do not agree. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked sites. You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) to which you may have access through links to other sites are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. FOMO CLUB ASIA IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY SUCH LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. FOMO CLUB ASIA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. Similarly, we may provide you with access to optional third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that such tools are provided “as is” and “as available” without any endorsement from us. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of such third-party tools. Any use by you of such optional tools offered through the Site is entirely at your own risk and discretion.
Purpose of This Site
This site is operated for the purpose of providing general information about us. If the Terms and Conditions are regarded as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any product of FOMO CLUB ASIA, acceptance by FOMO CLUB ASIA is expressly limited to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. Such products are sold only in compliance with the laws of the particular jurisdictions in which they are sold.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information on This Site
WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION THAT WE MAKE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IS FULLY ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON OR USED AS THE SOLE BASIS FOR MAKING SIGNIFICANT DECISIONS WITHOUT CONSULTING PRIMARY OR MORE ACCURATE, MORE COMPLETE, OR MORE TIMELY SOURCES OF INFORMATION. ANY RELIANCE UPON THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN CERTAIN HISTORICAL INFORMATION. HISTORICAL INFORMATION IS NOT NECESSARILY CURRENT AND IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR REFERENCE ONLY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE AT ANY TIME, BUT WE HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. YOU AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MONITOR CHANGES TO THE SITE.
Use of Material from This Site
This site (including all its contents) is the property of FOMO CLUB ASIA, or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States, England, Germany, French, Malaysia and other countries. We authorize you to browse through the site and print and download copies of material on the site for your personal, non-public, non- commercial use only, so long as you do not remove any copyright or other notices that appear on the material you print or download. You agree that you will not otherwise copy, display or transmit any material on the site in any manner or medium. You also agree not to modify, copy, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, broadcast or distribute any material and software on the site in any manner or medium, including by uploading the material or otherwise making the material available on-line.
In addition to the restricted use of copyrighted or trademarked materials from this site, you may not use our products or services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or in any way in violation of any laws in your jurisdiction. Specifically, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose or to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (b) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (c) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (d) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect or interfere with the functionality, security or operation of the site; (e) to collect or track the personal information of others; (f) infringe any patent, copyright, right of publicity, trademark, trade secret, or any other right of any party; or (g) assist any third party that may be engaging in any of these activities prohibited by this Agreement. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the site for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Member Account, Password, and Security
If any of the services provided by FOMO CLUB ASIA and/or this website requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify FOMO CLUB ASIA immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. FOMO CLUB ASIA will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by FOMO CLUB ASIA or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder. The services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to this Terms and Conditions of Use. With the creation of an account, you agree that we may send to your electronic notices or other communication regarding FOMO CLUB ASIA products and this site. You can stop receiving these notices and communications at any time with the deactivation of your account.
User Comments and Feedback
Shopping and Ordering at This Site
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Prices for our products may be subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the product or service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time, and shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the product or service. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colours and images of our products that appear in the site. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If you did not receive a package that is marked as delivered, it is your responsibility to resolve this issue with the post office. Lost or stolen packages are very frustrating and we will do our best to help you resolve the problem. Please understand though that this is completely beyond our control and does require you contact the post office for assistance. You must provide truthful and accurate billing information in order to process the order. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Providing any untruthful or inaccurate information may result in order cancellation. Before we accept and process an order, we may also request that you provide additional information. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason, including order made by minors or person without age verifications, limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified through our efforts to avoid fraud and/or account abuse, or to comply with money laundering regulations. We provide limited warranty to the products that are purchased via this site, subject to a certain terms and conditions. No other warranty, whether express or implied, is provided hereunder. For more detail of our limited warranty policy, please visit https://uk.FOMO CLUB ASIAnow.com/pages/warranty
Counterfeiting has been a serious issue that we continue to fight against. We advise consumers to be cautious when purchasing products from unauthorized resellers as the quality, reliability and safety of these products is unknown. If you encounter products that do not appear to be genuine FOMO CLUB ASIA products, please report the details of your purchase to FOMO CLUB ASIA. FOMO CLUB ASIA shall have no responsibility or liability of any kind for any products purchased outside of our site and/or authorized retailers, including but not limited to providing refund or assistance to resolve the dispute or claim arising therefrom.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ANY FEATURE OR PART OF IT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON. FOMO CLUB ASIA AND ALL FOMO CLUB ASIA SUBSIDIARIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MATERIAL ON THE SITE IS NONINFRINGING; THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR- FREE; THAT THE SITE WILL BE SECURE; OR THAT INFORMATION ON THE SITE WILL BE COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR TIMELY. IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY MATERIAL FROM THIS SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM FOMO CLUB ASIA, ANY FOMO CLUB ASIA SUBSIDIARY OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU AGREE THAT LINKS FROM THIS WEBSITE MAY EXPOSE YOU TO CONTENT THAT YOU MAY FIND OFFENSIVE OR OBJECTIONABLE AND THAT IN THIS RESPECT, YOU USE THE SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER FOMO CLUB ASIA., NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR THIRD- PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS (INCLUDING THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR AGRENTS) SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RELATING TO OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE YOU ACCESS THROUGH A LINK FROM THIS SITE OR FROM ANY ACTIONS WE TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE AS A RESULT OF ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGES OR OTHER ONLINE COMMENTS YOU SEND US. THESE INCLUDE DAMAGES FOR ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, DELAYS, COMPUTER VIRUSES, YOUR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND DATA, AND OTHER TANGIBLE AND INTANGIBLE LOSSES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, AS THE RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF WE OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If you cause a technical disruption of the site or of the systems transmitting the site to you or others, you agree to be responsible for any and all liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) arising from that disruption. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless FOMO CLUB ASIA and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors and suppliers, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other terms incorporated herein by reference.
This site features logos and other trademarks and service marks that are the property of, or are licensed to, FOMO CLUB ASIA. The site may also include trademarks or service marks of third parties. All these trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and you agree not to use or display them in any manner without the prior written permission of the applicable trademark owner.
Intellectual Property Rights of Others
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we request that our visitors do the same. If you think that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
Fomo Club Asia or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new products or technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, samples, demos, or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Fomo Club Asia's products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Fomo Club Asia. So, please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Fomo Club Asia or anyone at Fomo Club Asia. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas and materials, you still send them, please understand that Fomo Club Asia makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
The laws of Malaysia govern these Terms and Conditions and your use of the site, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Malaysia for any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions. We recognize that it is possible for you to obtain access to this site from any jurisdiction in the world, but we have no practical ability to prevent such access. This site has been designed to comply with the laws of Malaysia. The businesses conducted by the subsidiaries of FOMO CLUB ASIA, operate in various countries throughout the world and comply with the laws of the particular jurisdictions in which they operate. If any material on this site, or your use of the site, is contrary to the laws of the place where you are when you access it, the site is not intended for you, and we ask you not to use the site. You are responsible for informing yourself of the laws of your jurisdiction and complying with them.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision will be removed from these Terms and Conditions and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions.
Changes to These Terms
We reserve the right, at our complete discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting revised terms on the site. It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes we may make to these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to these terms or other policies means you accept the changes.
All notice required or permitted under these Terms and Conditions shall be made in writing by mail or by email to:
FOMO CLUB ASIA SDN BHD
S20-3A, Strata Office Suite, KL Eco City, Jalan Bangsar, 59200, Kuala Lumpur.
Effective Date: 1st Jan 2022
FOMO CLUB ASIA (the operator of this site), as well as many other direct and indirect
subsidiaries worldwide, referred to collectively as FOMO CLUB ASIA (or, as appropriate in
context, “we,” “us” or “our”), respect the respects the privacy of our users (“user,”
your personal data that you provide to us pursuant to your use of this FOMO CLUB ASIA
website (the “Site”), as well as other terms relating to data location. It also
applies to use of the Site via a mobile device, either through mobile applications or
A. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
- If you are registering a FOMO CLUB ASIA account through social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter, we may collect your account name and profile photo at those platforms. If you choose to answer our supplemental questionnaires for registered members, we may also collect marital status, nationality, gender, date and/or year of birth, annual income, monthly spending and user preferences. If you prefer not to provide such supplemental information, the use of our services and products will not be affected.
- If you contact our customer service, we may record your conversation with us and collect additional information to verify your identity.
- We record details of users’ activities on the Site. Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site, your buying and browsing activities on our platform.
- If you are using our mobile application or accessing the Site via mobile device, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country and geo-location information, your likes and replies to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
- In connection with any transaction and payment services, information, including but not limited to, payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date), billing and delivery information, security code and tracking information may be collected to facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or return, exchange, or services transacted on or procured through the Site.
Certain data we collect may be defined as personal data under applicable data protection law (“Personal Data”). To enable us to provide our services and products to users, users need to provide certain categories of data (which may include Personal Data), such as user name, address, phone number, and email address. If certain data is required, we will let you know at the time of collection. In the event that users do not provide sufficient data marked as necessary, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide certain products or services.
B. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Verifying your identity and your eligibility to register as a user of the Site;
- Creating, processing and managing your registration as a user;
- Providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- Fulfilling, processing and managing orders, transactions and payments, providing delivery services;
- Assessing account security, detecting and preventing fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity or other security incidents;
- Emailing you regarding your account or order, and personalizing our communication with you based on your browsing records and your order history;
- Compiling anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties, including performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Site;
- Delivering targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you, in accordance with applicable laws. Cookies or other similar technologies may be used to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests (see section Cookie Notice below). Where we are required by applicable law, we will seek your consent prior to sending you communications for marketing purposes; and
- Assisting law enforcement and respond to subpoena;
- We may also use your Personal Data for other purposes that are not incompatible with the purposes we have disclosed to you (such as archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes) if and where this is permitted by applicable data protection laws.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information or Personal Data about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. we may also disclose and transfer your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations, or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws.
2. Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information or Personal Data with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
3. Marketing Communications
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information or Personal Data with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
4. Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
5. Online Postings
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
6. Third-Party Advertisers
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
8. Business Partners
We may share your information or Personal Data with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
9. Business Transfer
10. User Consent
We may also disclose your Personal Data to any other person with your consent to the
disclosure. We may provide aggregated or anonymized data to third parties, but when we
do so, the information we share is in a de-identified format that does not personally
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
D. COOKIE NOTICE
The Site and its contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors, nor do we knowingly solicit information from or market to minors. If a minor has provided us with Personal Data without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact [email protected] to remove the information.
F. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information, to prevent unauthorized access to the Site, and to maintain data accuracy. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. For registered users of the Site, some of your information can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information, we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
G. RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account; or
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site;
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences; or
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
H. VISITORS FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION
International Transfers of Personal Data
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have the following data protection rights, which you can exercise at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided:
- To request access to your Personal Data.
- To correct, update or request deletion or erasure of your Personal Data.
- To restrict or object to processing of your personal information when it is based on our legitimate interests
- To request portability of your personal information.
- If we are relying on your consent to process your Personal Data, then you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to a data protection authority.
I. VISITORS FROM CALIFORNIA USA
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
J. CONTACT US
WARRANTY & REFUND TERMS
Effective Date: 1st Jan 2022Device
The warranty period for the e-cigarette device purchased from the Fomo Club Asia Store start from the date of receiving. 1 to 1 replacement device assumes the remainder of the warranty period of the original device.
- Mini device = 1 Month
- Zero device = 1 Year
Pods purchased from www.fomoclub.asia are not covered warranty. Every 30 purchases of pods will get 1 free pod.Invalid Claims
FOMO CLUB ASIA’s product warranty covers only those claims arising from damage sustained despite normal and safe use, and does not cover:
- Any malfunction or damage not resulting from workmanship.
- Damage resulting from general neglect, or unsafe use or misuse, whether cognizant or accidental.
- Damage resulting from natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disasters.
- Theft or loss of the products.
- Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use, or damage caused due to the negligence of instructions issued by FOMO CLUB ASIA.
- Claims for non-defective products.
- Water damage
- Valid claims can be filed by emailing the FOMO CLUB ASIA customer care team at [email protected]
- All warranty claims must be supported with proof of purchase, failing which the entire claim will be voided.
- FOMO CLUB ASIA reserves the right to request additional details about the relevant device or product, including photos and videos.
- FOMO CLUB ASIA reserves the right to initiate device repair procedures to restore function before approving a product exchange or refund.
- FOMO CLUB ASIA will replace a product at no charge if a valid claim under this limited warranty is received within the warranty period.
- FOMO CLUB ASIA accepts all refund claims based on product quality issues.
- The refund policy is active and valid only within the first 60 days from the date the order is dispatched.
- Refunds for devices purchased through an authorized FOMO CLUB ASIA retailer must be obtained from the authorized retailer and will be subject to the retailer’s refund policy.
- Valid claims can be filed by emailing the FOMO CLUB ASIA customer care team at [email protected], or by sending in a request for a refund via live chat.
Effective Date: 1st Jan 2022
Shipping & Receiving
Where do you ship the products from?
Your products will be shipped from the Fomo Club Asia domestic warehouse located in KL eco city.
How long can I receive my order?
- Courier: You will receive your order within 2 - 4 working days (national holidays excluded).
- Grab / Lalamove: You can check the delivery status from your order section.
What shipping method do you provide?
- Currently we ship all packages through DHL Ecommerce & Pos Laju. If any requirement, please contact our customer service.
- Additional option such as Grab & Lalamove for 1 day delivery.
Can I change my shipping address after the order is shipped?
Sorry, the shipping address can't be changed once the order is shipped. Before the order is shipped, you can contact our official customer service by sending an email to [email protected] to change your address.
Where do I check the logistics status after the order is shipped?
You can view your delivery status under orders section.
What should I do if my tracking number has not been updated for a long time?
Kindly email us at [email protected]
What should I do if my package is damaged during shipment?
In addition to the outer packaging, our products are additionally equipped with an internal protective film. If the package is damaged, open it to see if the product is damaged. If it is not damaged, you can still use it. If the product is damaged, please contact our customer service by sending an email to [email protected] within 48 hours after receiving the product, and our customer service will reply to your email within 24hrs.